วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

When is the best time to start flying lesson?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552
I am 16 now. I can legally start my lesson, but I will use all my budget really fast. Should i save it until I go to college? Is it too late to start flying lesson when I am 20? Any advice?


No, it's not too late to start at 20. I didn't start training seriously to be a commercial pilot until I was 23, but I started taking lessons once or twice a month when I was 14 and took them on and off for about 5 years until I was out on my own and couldn't afford them myself. While it was wasted money in one respect, it was still flight time in my log book and I never forgot what I learned in those early lessons. My advice is that if you can afford to get your private license sooner than later, I recommend that you tackle it as soon as you can, even if you're not sure you can finish. If there's a will, you'll find a way (summer jobs, etc). The rest of your time-building toward a commercial license can wait until later.

Why don’t you just start flying now? By the time your 17th birthday comes you could be ready to take your private pilot check ride. I think it would be faster for you to go to your local flight school and do all you’re training there. If you do your training in college it will take you a lot longer and will cost you more money.

The airlines require a degree; but it could be a degree in anything. This way if something ever happens to you and you can’t fly anymore you will have something to fall back on.

Good Luck

i started when i was 14, there is nothing better than having an hour to look forward to every 3 or 4 weeks,, i would start now, its more fun in the short term and at the rate fuels going, its only going to get more expensive

You can start flight lessons as early as 12 years old and it is never too late to start. Good luck in getting the tail cut off your shirt. (You'll see) :)

It's never too late for pilot training. Do it when you have the time available to finish it.

join the military and get paid to learn to fly

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket