วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I am 15 years old and i want to be an airline pilot should i start my flying lessons or wait until i reach?

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552
college to start all my training?


Im in college, but i started when i was about your age, there is no age requirement, just a money requirement.

You can start training at any age but you can't solo an airplane until you are 16. I started learning when I was 15..about 4 months before my 16th birthday. On my 16th birthday I soloed the airplane around the airport 3 times and then about an hour later did my first solo cross country. I would recommend starting now if you would like, especially if you are within a few months of your 16th birthday. Any earlier than that you won't be able to fly solo and your skills can get rusty between flights since you would not be able to solo and you would have to pay an instructor everytime you want to go up. So wait until you're close to your 16th birthday and above all things, don't begin flight training until you have the time and money to fly at LEAST 3 times a week. Any less than that could cause you to waste your money and it will take longer to learn due to the time between lessons. Each lesson builds on the previous lesson, therefore you don't want to fly once and then wait a week or more to fly again because you will spend more time and money having to relearn the previous lessons before learning the new things.

The only other thing about beginning this early is that you will have to wait until your 17th birthday to get your actual private pilot's license. But if you have the money, you can keep in practice by soloing enough until then.

After that you can go to one of many schools after high school to continue your training and go for that airline career. God luck!

Wait atleast till u r 16, or even 18 if u want to take commercial pilot licence and an airline transport pilot licence. Meanwhile concentrate on your studies, and save enough for the flying course

Start now if you can afford it. Then choose a college that has flight training. You can get Govt funds to help at that time. STAY AWAY from Sallie Mae, they are crooks....of course they are all crooks but those are the worst. I'd love to have been a professional helicopter pilot, but the cost is prohibitive, I wish I'd started planning it when I was your age. Go for it, I wish you the best of luck.

Many years ago I paid for my flight time by working for the flight school by washing airplanes in exchange for time. Most airline pilots come from the air force one of the best ways to learn to fly is to join the force then after you have done your time let them pay for your college through their many programs.

to be a passenger airline pilot there is an age limit also you must clock a minimum hrs of flight time

by all means, if you have the money right now for it, then go for it! just make sure you can afford it. I started flying when I was 14 and would have a lesson here and a month or two have a lesson there (just because of money issues). i even went a WHOLE year without flying. trust me, all the money I spent on lessons back then were pretty much worthless. after a certain period of time, you tend to forget manuvers and such. now im 18 and have just started flying again. i have the money now and are flying more frequently...

if you don't have the money or can't afford it. you would be better off to wait until college or at least until you can get a job and pay for the training yourself before you start...

Now would be a great time to start. The minimum age to solo is 16, and to get your Private Pilot license it is 17 (in the US). The earlier you start, the more hours you will attain over a period of time and therefore the more experience/flight time you will have.

I started at 14, flew once/twice a month, soloed at 16, got the license at 18. Now I am working on my Instrument rating at 19 at Embry-Riddle, where you fly about three times a week. You can get your PPL here in a semester if you work hard at it.

If you can afford it start now. Just don't let it affect your school grades.

There is no age to start to learn flying, so do it on your agenda. Getting licensed and hired as a airline pilot is a another case though, from recently it will require a minimum age of 16-18 according to country and at least a mathematics and science streamed preferring collage degree respectively. But just as recommendation from a recreational flyer, do start now.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket