วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I am 15 and I really need my flying lessons, it is so expensive. Any advice please?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552
My mum is a single parent with around 16K income PA. I would love to fly as a career as a commercial pilot but it is just so expensive. I have joined Tayside Flying Club based at Dundee EGPN. I had my very first flight yesterday and I knew it was right for me.

I am really stubed and I don't want to forget about it. I am doing really well at school and I am hopefully getting a job this week.

Please help :(


yes,it is expensive. i paid about 145.00 per hour. 45.00 for the instructor and 100.00 for the plane rental. i would suggest you find a small airport that has a flight school. sometimes you can make friends with a instructor or a mechanic. when they replace a engine they have to do a 20 hour check ride before the plane can go back in service. the instructor will take the plane on a cross country flight to log the necessary hours in as short of time as possible. they will usually let you ride along to keep them company. this is a great time to get some "free" flying time and instruction. good luck it is well worth your time & effort-scott

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket