วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What is a good school in Florida to take flying lessons?

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
I have been planning to take courses to get my pilots licence to fly private planes and I have found a couple good schools but I want to see if anyone else knows of any better.


Comair (affiliated with Delta) has a major flight school in Sanford Florida. They also ran a program on the Broward Community College where I went. They were very professional and I got college credit. I enjoyed learning there.

Once I finished there, i rented planes from Pelican Airways also at N. Perry Airport. They are also professional and have a large variety of well maintained planes.

Good luck.

Florida is the place for those desiring Accelerated Flight Training course,I have heard that the following institute is a good institute.

Phoenix East Aviation, Inc.

1-800-868-4359 - Founded 1972

561 Pearl Harbor Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

386-258-0703 - FAX: 386-254-6842

Some of my friends take flying lessons in Central Florida, here's a good site of different places:

http://www.pilotjourney.com/flightschools/Florida/

Go to that one the 9/11 hijackers went to. I think the guy who runs it is tied up with the CIA, and they tend to be good pilots.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket