วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Are there any options for me to pay for my flying lessons?

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
I started taking flying lessons years ago. It is a passion of mine. But I am a stay at home mom of 2 small boys right now. I also don't have good credit. Is there any organizations that help people with paying for things like this, or any ways at all. I don't want to give up on my dream, but its been difficult to achieve... If anyone has any ideas please let me know.


From someone who knows you, you have had your feet off the ground many of times. You have accomplished more on your flying than I ever thought you would. Dont give up!

You will need to speak with the aid administrator at your school about that.

Maybe you can find a scholarhip reguarding the subject of flying lessons. http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/scholarships.jsp?tab=funding

Or maybe you can find something to help you in your state. You will need to call this agency:http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/Programs/EROD/org_list.cfm?category_ID=SHE

Like I said though you will need to contact the aid admistrator at your school and ask to see what is going on with that.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket