วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I take flying lessons and i had a dream last night where i crashed!! it means nothing righttt?

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
I had a dream that i was flying the airplane from the place where i always fly and i could tell because there are trees after the runway that you need to clear. It's not a problem clearing them ever, but i had a dream that I didn't. I don't think it means anything because its never a problem clearing those trees if you rotate at 50 and climb at 67. so lets just talk about it.


Yeah nothing to worry about, you are probably just dreaming about your anxieties rather than a premonition. Dont worry. Have fun!

No, it doesn't mean anything in a rational sense. If dreams were coming true, I would be a very rich billionaire riding on cloud nine. Dreams are only as important as you treat them. Don't worry about it.

Good luck !

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket