วันพุธที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Does anyone know how old you have to be to take flying lessons?

วันพุธที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
I heard someone tell me once that when you are 16 you can get your pilots licnence. I am not sure if that is true of not? I am 15 do you think I could start taking lessons?


You can start taking lessons anytime you wish as long as you can reach the pedals and see over the cowling.

The Federal Regulations state that you could solo at 16 and get your license at 17. Since you are 15, if you want to start now and have the money, go for it! Talk with an instructor at your local flight school.

Yes you can start taking lessons now!

The rules in the US simply say you may not "solo" until you are 16.

Happy flying

There is no age limit for taking flying lessons. I've heard of 10

year olds piloting. Of course they can't do it alone. To solo, you

must have a medical card (AKA student pilot certificate) which

you can get at 16. The common obstacle isn't age but money.

I'm sure I heard of a 10 year old boy with a license. Perhaps you should inquire at your local flying school.

yes you can start i was 15 to when i started

Age doesn't have much to do with taking lessons. If you can reach the controls. you can take lessons. 15 would be a good place to start, you can't solo until you are 16. The only PPL you can get at 16 is for glider or a balloon rating. Then at 17 you can get a PPL for powered aircraft.

You can start learning for it at 16 but you must be at least 17 before you can apply for a pilot licence

well it kinda ranges you can be 14 15 or in some places you have to be 30 years old this is a question i think you should reserch more or contact your nearest airports

I started when I was 15, I'm 16 now and have soloed and getting ready for a cross country. The only thing I have to say is try not to get discouraged, you may be ready to fly alone, but you wont be old enough, just keep in focus what you want, and never give up. Good luck.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
flying lessons © 2008. Design by Pocket